Joining hands with local businesses on the Osa Peninsula, FMSA undertook the following worthy projects:
- FMSA paid for and helped build seven houses for families who had been living in dirt-floored shacks.
- FMSA helped to build a church so that a smallcongregation could have a place to worship.
- FMSA, after learning that handicapped children were being denied an education because of inadequate facilities, helped build an addition to the elementary school, providing a place where physically challenged children could learn.
- FMSA provided food, clothing, shoes, bibles, school supplies, toys and hygiene products to needy people in the town of Puerto Jimenez.
- FMSA contributed to the building of a house for an elderly woman in need.
- FMSA is committed to doing all we can to promote spiritual development and improve living conditions for the needy.